Becoming a MNBGA member is easy. The annual fee for membership is $50 for Individual & $75 for Family/Farm. Annual Fees are collected in July but you are welcome to join anytime during the year.
Choose the "Print Membership Application Form" button (Directions are included on where to send the form and payment), OR select the "Pay Membership Online" button to fill out the form and pay online.
- 1 vote
- Family is defined as children and parents, custodial guardians, custodial grandparents, or legal guardians
- Includes a list in the MNBGA Breeder's Directory
- Includes sale or show listings on Event Calendar
- 1 vote
- For adult individuals not part of a family/farm membership
- Individuals may choose a family/farm membership to receive a Breeder's Directory listing
BENEFIT OF MEMBERSHIP
There are many benefits to being a member of the Minnesota Boer Goat Association. One of the most valuable is getting to network with other members and finding breeders and friends who share your passion about Boer Goats.
- The Breeder Listing on the MNBGA website helps customers find you.
- Share advice and stay informed of Boer Goat activities through MNBGA social media and newsletters
- Voting rights in MNBGA elections and activities.
- Discount future conferences on meat goat production.
- Includes sale or show listings on MNBGA Event Calendar
- Representation with the Minnesota Livestock Breeders Association.
- Support youth in meat goat production.
Other benefits are reliable events and support only members can expect from the MNBGA, these include:
Once your application is received you will be added to the MNBGA Member list, the MNBGA Member Voting list and to the MNBGA website Member Listing.